Saturday, May 8, 2010

Being a MOM

Mothers Day is tomorrow and I have to say motherhood is so rewarding. I love my kids to death. Yes, they get on my last nerve from time to time but there are no words for how deeply I love them. Preston had a wonderful Mother's Tea at his school and did 4 songs. ( I am looking forward to getting that DVD real soon.) James had a program in his classroom yesterday. It was so special. Motherhood is so rewarding. The words that make me smile each time they are said by my children are MOM, MOMMY, MA MA, I LOVE YOU! I am trying to upload the videos from James class on youtube so here is a bit of info to find them

my you tube channel is

http://www.youtube.com/user/smilesof21

Now that I have a flip I will be recording the boys often so family and friends can see them more often.

Kids grow up so fast I need to take time and just step back and enjoy all that we go through as they grow up. My babies are no longer babies.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers!

No comments: